Strawberry is another no for me; I just didn't like the flavor. I think Orange is okay and the Double Expresso tasted like coffee so that was fine too.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Running Nutrition (Part 3)
Mocha and Chocolate flavor Clif Shots are a no--it tastes like I'm eating chocolate frosting which is not what I want during my run. I was so thirsty after taking these shots that I chugged too much water too quickly and felt kind of sick after.
Strawberry is another no for me; I just didn't like the flavor. I think Orange is okay and the Double Expresso tasted like coffee so that was fine too.
Strawberry is another no for me; I just didn't like the flavor. I think Orange is okay and the Double Expresso tasted like coffee so that was fine too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment